Refresh, reset, revitalise, rebalance. This balancing, anti-pollution step forms the bridge between your cleansing routine and your hydration routine, and leaves your skin perfectly aligned.
What are the benefits of mesoestetic hydratonic mist?
- A balancing, final step of your cleansing journey.
- Helps to prepare the skin for further treatments, for maximum permeability.
- Promotes skin balance.
- Uses key innovations and active ingredients with proven efficacy.
- Contributes to a healthy skin microbiome though a post-biotic active ingredient and optimal pH levels.
- Helps protect the skin against pollution and other environmental stressors which cause oxidative damage.
- Ophthalmologically tested.
What are the key ingredients in mesoestetic hydratonic mist?
- Rose Water - a hydrating active with a smoothing effect on skin.
- Panthenol - also known as pro-vitamin B5, this regenerating active soothes and reduces irritation, as well as calming the look of scaling or reddened skin.
What skin types or skin concerns are best addressed by mesoestetic hydratonic mist?
Suitable for all skin types.
How do I use mesoestetic hydratonic mist?
Position 25cm from the face, gently close your eyes and spritz generously. Once settled, open your eyes and continue with serums and hydrating steps.