What are the benefits of mesoestetic pure renewing mask?
- An intensive purifying mask.
- Exfoliates and cleanse the pores to reduce future breakouts, and minimise the appearance of current blemishes.
- Provides a cleansing, keratolytic and refining effect on skin.
- Combines physical and chemical exfoliation.
- Dermatologically tested.
What are the key ingredients in mesoestetic pure renewing mask?
- Kaolin Clay - provides a purifying and oil regulating cleansing action on the skin.
- Salicylic Acid - a form of BHA with a skin-refining, anti-inflammatory action.
- Mandelic Acid - an AHA with antibacterial properties with a keratolytic effect.
- Sodium lapergilate - useful for its antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties for an anti-blemish effect on skin.
- Cellulose particles - to provide a physical exfoliation action.
What skin types or skin concerns are best addressed by mesoestetic pure renewing mask
Best suited to those with oily or combination skin, or those seeking to address blemishes on the complexion.
How do I use mesoestetic pure renewing mask?
On clean, dry skin, smooth a thin layer all over the face and neck, taking care to avoid the delicate eye area. Leave on for 10-15 minutes, then emulsify with a little water and remove by massaging in circular motions to activate the exfoliating particles. Rinse with plenty of tepid water, and follow with your normal serums and moisturisers.